ABM Electric is looking for licensed electrician candidates who are either Journeyman 309A or are apprentices with at least three years of experience in commercial electrical work.
- Experience with installation of light fixtures, switches, receptacles, panels and equipment.
- Experience with feeders and branch circuits installation.
- Experience with threading, bending and running EMT, RGC and PVC conduit size 1/2″-4″
- Interpreting information from rough sketches, plans, drawings, and specifications
Additional skills and requirements:
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task
- OESC Code
- Sizing requirements for feeders and branch conduits
- Personal safety wares
- Personal tooling for jobs
- Own Transportation
- Certificate of qualification – Electrician 309A
- Fall protection certificate
- WHMIS certificate
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Full time position
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- WSIB Insurance